minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 8 persons by request (all year)
Departure: Lisboa / Johannesburg
Arrival to Johannesburg
Connection to Blyde River Canyon
Overnight: Camping at Forever Resorts
Blyde River Canyon / Kruger Park
Visit to the Blyde River Canyon Natural Park performing the “Panorama Route”.
We will cross the entire Canyon Valley, along the natural park, making stops to visit the most emblematic places, in particular, Bourke’s Potholes, God’s Window, Lisbon’s Fall, Roundavells and Graskop. Entrance to Paul Kruger Wildlife Park.
Overnight: Kruger Park
Kruger Park – Free day to visit the Park.
Morning and evening Safaris are possible, amongst other activities.
Overnight: at Satara Rest Camp.
Kruger Park / Chindenguele (Mozambique)
Crossing of the border to Mozambique along the Limpopo National Park.
We will cross the Limpopo River towards the Indian coast and finish at the beautiful beach of Chindenguele.
Chindenguele / Inhambane
Route along the coast of Mozambique to city of Inhambane, named by Vasco da Gama the Land of the Good People.
Overnight: “Captain’s House” Hotel
Inhambane / Villas do Indico
We will travel throughout the palm trees of the Inhambane province towards the Bazaruto Archipelago.
Days 8, 9 and 10
Vilanculos / Villas do Indico
Lodge at Villas do Indico Eco-resort with the possibility to perform the following activities:
Diving, Horseback riding, 4×4 Eco Trails, Walks, Canoeing, or just go to the beach.
Flight Travel: Vilanculos / Johannesburg / Lisbon
During about 10 days you will be travelling aboard an truck crossing the most beautiful landscapes of Southern Africa. Come make us company and enjoy the multicolored contrasts of this amazing biodiversity.
A rich mixture of impressive trees and abundant shrubs, a surprisingly fusion of colors, rivers that slowly meander across the plains and inhabitants which here and there offer us their presence. Where else can we find this kind of magic?
This adventure includes
- Travel in safari vehicles
- Hotel stays / Lodge in a double room with breakfast (Single Rate + 50%).
This adventure does not include
- Camp sites
- Airline Tickets
- Entries in the Parks
- Other personal expenses
- Cost of airline tickets can vary, so we suggest you make your reservation on time. You can get cheap flights (600-800€ per person) Lisbon / Johannesburg / Lisbon
- Participants should make their own flight reservations, you can make a reservation at the following link:
- Due to the nature of the Expedition the maximum number of participants is 20 pax
- A Organização reserva-se ao direito de efectuar alterações de pormenor ao percurso em função das condições climatéricas. Todos os participantes serão informados com brevidade.